
Did someone say ROCKS? Since the fish weren't biting, I did my best to fill up the reservoir with rocks. This is me and Grandpa L. 
The best fisherman I know is my daddy! Unfortunately, the fish just weren't in the mood this particular day. We got "skunked"! I thought that meant we stunk - sniff sniff. Oh I guess maybe I do stink - - - diaper please!
The Aqaurium
Mom, dad, Sam and I finally made it to the local aquarium this week. It was small, but they did have some fun fish to see. These are the sting rays. Um - - slimy is the word I would use to describe them!
These are some local trout that the aquarium had on display. Unfortunately they wouldn't let me put my hook in the tank. These are the fish we were trying to catch - now I know where they were hiding . . . sneaky little guys! Just for the record - this is the kind of fish that I did catch in Colorado - - - maybe they sent word that I was going to be coming for them.
This is Daddy, Sam, and me - so this is what it feels like to have people looking through a tank at you all day. 
Uncle Noley and Aunt Chris came over the other night. We had fun playing in my big (relatively speaking) swimming pool. 
I see you! What is it the side mirrors on mommy's car say - "objects appear closer than they are" or something like that?
"SAM ALERT"
I'm too tired to write much tonight - It's tough having my parents wake me up every couple of hours in the middle of the night. You'd think at their age they would be sleeping through the night by now! Oh yeah, I guess you don't sleep well when you get that old.

1 comment:
Fishing, how fun! Sounds like you had a blast. :) I'm glad you were able to have so much fun at the aquarium. Caden loves the sting rays too.
Post a Comment