What a difference a warm week makes! Look at these two pictures and tell me what you notice . . . . hum - could it be the snow (or the lack of snow)?
The first picture was taken a week ago and this picture was taken this afternoon. Of course in all honesty, I should make it clear that it is snowing outside right now as I type this! So the warm weather didn't last for long - - - but it was enough to give us all spring fever!
I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my most favorite fruit of all time - - - BLUEBERRIES!!! Gotta love those little juicy blue bits of yumminess!
1 comment:
I can't believe you could actually get in the swing today. When I was there a month ago, that swing had a giant icecicle hanging from it..
I did yard work today and planted some herbs and strawberries.
Post a Comment