Sunday, March 23, 2008

Some Bunny Loves Me!

Daddy and mommy have been off from work the last few days and boy have I kept them busy! Remember my chant from last week . . . Park, park, park . . . well it worked again. This time we took daddy and I had lots of fun!

Daddy taught me how to go down the slides on my tummy - super fun!

I think my daddy loves me!

These are my teddy bears - Teddy and Fozzi. They love me too!
I made Easter cookies with mom this week. Then daddy and I colored Easter eggs. Daddy is a "master" egg dipper!
Then this morning, the Easter bunny left me a "basket" full of eggs and fun stuff to play with. I think I got the coolest basket around - it was a big truck to play with in our sand box. I got to meet the Easter bunny this week too - he is a pretty cool guy! I think I like this Easter stuff!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude I'm proud of you...thats one mighty big bunny, it would have freak me out