I had to have surgery this week - modern medicine . . . I'm not sure I'm a big fan! Thank goodness for drugs and anesthesia! This is me right after the medicine to make me sleepy and right before they made mommy and daddy stay in the waiting room without me.
Actually I'm not sure that I'm a fan of the anesthesia after all. It was good during the surgery, but was super hard to get out of my system afterwards! This is me after my first round of throwing up, trying to sleep some of the drugs off. I didn't even think my glowing toe was cool - that's how bad I felt!
This is me after my next round of throwing up. I just couldn't keep anything down. Thank goodness the nurses and doctors were super nice and patient with me - we were at the hospital alllllll day long!

This is me the day after surgery. I felt pretty good - good enough to help daddy shovel some of the snow drifts around the side of the house.

This is me the evening after shoveling - mommy says I need to take it easy. I was fine until Sunday. They say the 2nd day after is the worst - I think they might be right about that one. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment