Sunday, March 16, 2008

A BIG Week!


My chant this week was "Park, Park, Park, Park"! We had a couple of days with nice, warm, spring-like weather. Mommy took me to a park after work one day and I LOVED it! Guess what my two favorite parts were . . . . Yep - the swings and the slides!

I can do the slide all by myself! We're taking Daddy to the park later this week if the snow melts and the weather turns warm again. I can't wait!

I also learned how to play pool (billiards) for the first time this week. My cousin Cameron got married this week and we had lots of fun with the family visiting and enjoying the wedding festivities. By the way, I'll bet you never knew you could play pool without a stick... I can!

And then the biggest thing of all this week... Daddy won an award at work. He is one of the best teachers in his school district! We got to go to an assembly just for him. I think all of the kids at his school like him almost as much as I do!

No comments: