This week is about B's . . . .
So lot's of things that start with the letter B have happened to me this week! On Wednesday I got stung by a bee for the first time. That little guy ended up not being so cute after all - I guess I shouldn't have squeezed him! My finger swelled up really big, but I was tough and after a little screaming, I survived!
Then, speaking of bees . . . daddy, mommy, and some of the neighbors took me to a baseball game - our local minor league team is the Bees. How ironic - what ever that means! Needless to say, after being stung by a little bee, I wasn't so sure that I should make friends with this guy! He was HUGE compared to the one that got me! I don't even want to know how big his stinger is!And speaking of B's - - - I have a new bucket of balls. They are sooooooo much fun! I love to play with them - throw them, sit in them, crawl over them, throw them some more. You get the idea. There's nothing like a bucket of balls.


No comments:
Post a Comment