Sunday, August 05, 2007

SUMMER VACATION 07, Part 1 1/2

I love hiking in the woods. But I wish somebody would move this big head so I could see where in the heck we are going!

Nothing like hanging out with mom, running water, and beautiful flowers. But my mommy is prettier than the flowers! P.S. - - Will somebody make sure my mommy reads this part.








Nothing like lunch on the mountain - animal crackers and cheese! It fills a little guy's tummy!

Wow - I can see forever from this thingy. They called it a granoly . . . or a gondoly . . . or something like that. It sure goes up high.















I didn't want to, but daddy made me kiss a moose. I'm sorry but it kind of looks like someone I know.

1 comment:

Summer Days said...

Is the nose or the ears thats reminding you someone you know??? But then again it could be the mop for the hair too....hey what are you trying to say!!!