
SUMMER VACATION 07, Part 2
My FRIENDS even came to meet me on the mountain! We rode some rides! This is my Auntie Lou holding me.

Here is Uncle Randy and the Bart Man after they flew down the hill!
They were a streak of color.

Here comes Auntie Lou!

Here comes Mom! I could hear mom and Auntie Lou screaming from half way down the mountain. I'm not sure who was screaming the loudest. I wanted to go too but they said that at 100 miles per hour, a bumble bee would leave a dent in my forehead the size of MARS. I don't know what "Mars" is but it didn't sound good, so I decided the carousel would have to do.
This is ME of course! The cutest, but don't tell the girls I said that or they might not let me go with them agian.

No comments:
Post a Comment