Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mom says that I'm growing up fast and I guess I am! This week I became a BIG BOY! See - even daddy's shoes fit me now. Granted I can't walk in them yet, but hey, I'm not even walking in my own shoes yet.
I even have my own chair at the counter now. It's much more comfy than my old one. This one even has things to rest my arms on.
I love feeding myself! Here's my Eat-and-Show impression of Dracula. Hey - don't get scared . . . it's only bananas.

I even get to spoon up my own yogurt. And for those critics out there - you can enjoy the flavor best when you're wearing a little of it - ok maybe a lot of it!


Just wanted to leave you with a great picture of me. See mom, I did brush my teeth!

No comments: