Sunday, September 14, 2014

This Week . . . .

We had a good week - - busy enough to keep us out of trouble, mostly.  
Here are some pictures from this week for your enjoyment.

First up - how's this for a "welcome home" greeting?  Don't you wish you were part of this hug!

We had dinner at Johnny Rockets the other night.  Mom said I had something stuck in my teeth.  Can you see it?

Sam and I both had soccer games on Saturday.  I still love to play defense, but this year I'm being asked to play offense a lot.  I'm trying to get used to it.  That's me there in the middle with the green shirt and long white socks.

One of the kids on the other team (the kid I'm trying to steal the ball away from over there on the left) is one of the best players in our league.  He's amazing!

Here's my back - getting a kick in.

And me trying to get in place to steal this ball.  

We had our primary program at church today.  Here we are all cleaned up and ready to go.  

Sam Alert:  Hey everyone - Sam here. 
No soccer pictures from my game this week.  Dad was in charge of the pictures since mom and Mason had a conflict.  Dad says he tried to take a few pictures, but "it didn't work out".  We translate that to mean he forgot to pick up the camera.  

Any hoo . . . . I'm hooked on a new book series - Jigsaw Jones.  Love it!

And here's mom and I at dinner the other night.  Yummy food!

OK - Sam out.  Have a great week!

No comments: