Sunday, September 07, 2014

Long Live Summer!



We're not quite ready to let go of summer yet.  We had a great Labor Day weekend and a great week.

Our weather has been perfect lately - some rain and lots of not-so-hot days.
Here we are playing outside in the trees (on a break from doing yard work).



I went fishing for cub scouts the other night.  I caught a little blue gill - see him on the end of my pole.





On Labor Day afternoon we went back to the Splash Pad to play.  It was its last day and we wanted to get one last play day in. 
Sorry for the tilted cell phone pics - don't get too dizzy turning your heads.


We love to play "little ducks" at the Splash Pad.


Soccer season started this week as well.  First game up was Sam's.  That's him in the middle on the right hand side warming up.


And here he is kicking the ball.  He decided to play a defender position in the game this week and was amazing!


My game was later in the afternoon.  I got put on offense this week.


I'm used to defense so I've got to work on my attack game.


Check out this fast break.


Sam Alert:  Hey everyone - Mason had a play date with one of his friends after school on Friday night. So mom and I had a date and went to find the Waffle Luv truck.  We enjoyed a nutella luv waffle - I had bananas and mom got raspberries.  Yum, yum, yum!



And here I am on a break from my soccer game.  I love playing soccer!


OK - Sam out.  See you next week.

No comments: