Sunday, February 02, 2014

Little Mice

Our picture sharing is slim this week . . . because we were being little mice.  You know that old saying - "When the cat's away, the mice will play"?  Well we are the mice and mommy is the cat, so to speak.  She had meetings out of town last week and dad promised not to take incriminating pictures of all the things we did.  So we share with you only a few pictures from after she got home.  

We had a very small Chinese New Year Celebration this weekend.  It wasn't up to our usual standards but dad got sick so we kept things small and quiet.  And just to answer the obvious question before you ask it - I have no idea why I'm standing on the chair.

We played trains this afternoon.  It's been awhile since we set up a big train track to play with.  We got out one of our favorites and dad helped us set it up.

And here it is all put together.  Hours and hours of fun!  

Sam Alert:  I realize that we are dressed in pajamas in a lot of pictures you all get to see.  I just wanted to say that apparently mom has rubbed off on us.  Pajamas are the norm in our house unless we are headed some where.  They're just so comfy and cozy!  And we love it!
Sam out - more pictures next week.

No comments: