We celebrated a couple of big events this week. First - it was daddy's birthday. He says he's 103 years old. He looks surprisingly good for being that old. Here we are in our traditional birthday boy sandwich pose. We sure do love our daddy!
And we finished our Read-A-Thon at school this week. I won first place in my class with over 2800 pages read. Sam came in second place in his class with over 1000 pages read.
We celebrated the Read-A-Thon wins with a trip out for ice cream. Umm, umm, good!
In other events this week, we accompanied mom to a fun store on Saturday where we got to do some fun Valentine's crafts. Here we are afterwards.
We also got to go to a movie - we saw the Lego Movie. It was excellent!
A great week was had by all.
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - Sam here.
I worked really hard for my Read-A-Thon over the last few weeks. I'm learning to love reading too.
And here I am with one of my Valentine's crafts . . . a bow and arrow. I've been "shooting" hearts at my family all weekend.
Love Sam!
No comments:
Post a Comment