Sunday, November 24, 2013

Dinner, Bowling, and Pets

Well we managed to get ourselves outside the house a few times this week other than for school and work. 
 
We had some dinner at "the yummy roll place" aka Texas Roadhouse.  It was . . . . yummy!
Sorry for the cell phone picture that imported upside down.  Don't get dizzy as you turn your heads to see our cute faces.
 
We also went bowling one night.  We got there after they turned the lights down and the laser lights up - so the pictures aren't great.  But here's Sam.
 
And here I am - I decided to bowl without the ramp this time.
 
A couple of cute but blurry boys!
 
And here are the final scores.  Sam won by a landslide - of course he used the ramp and I didn't.  We're learning to compete against ourselves . . . that's a hard thing to learn!
 
And yesterday we got to go do something super fun - - we got an EARLY Christmas present.  Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle Michael sent us gift cards to the Build-a-Bear Workshop.  And they wanted us to use them now so that we could pick out a Christmas themed pet before they were all gone after Christmas.  So we happily obliged! 
 
Here I am with my new friend - air bath time.
 
And here's Sam giving his new friend a brush.  
 
Another blurry picture - sorry.  We're just leaving with our new friends.
 
And here's Sam with Rudolph, his new reindeer.  His noes blinks and he is super cute.
 
Here I am with Elftic, my new polar bear.  He's well behaved and has made friends with my other stuffed animals.  He's also very energetic. 

Sam and Mason out - have a great week!

No comments: