Sunday, November 10, 2013

A Quiet Week

Quiet weeks are still fun weeks . . . they're weeks where we make our own fun. 

This week we started a family Loopin' Louie tournament.  This is a super fun game that we love to play.  Sam is quite the Loopin' Louie shark but we've all done our fair share of winning.

We spent some "quality time" in the leaves again this weekend.  Here is Sam doing some sweeping.

Here is Sam doing some bike riding while the rest of us worked.  

And here is proof that I worked hard!  I even got my first go at the big lawn mower - after a safety lecture from both mom and dad.  Who knew that you mowed in lines?  I thought you just drove it around until it looked good.  Ah - something new to learn every day!

Finally - here's a little proof that we clean up nicely.  This is us on our way to church today.  Bet you've never seen such a couple of handsome guys as us!

Sam Alert:  Hey everyone - as Mason said above, I am a great Loopin' Louie player.  I'll play anyone who wants to give it a go.  

Mom snapped this cute picture of me sleeping one night.  I love to snuggle under some blankets and cuddle my stuffed animals.  

Ok - Sam out for now.  Have a great week!

No comments: