Sunday, January 13, 2013

Peace and Quiet

Well there's nothing very exciting going on over at our house.  We're all feeling better and back to normal - at least normal for us!  It's definitely winter and a cold winter at that.  This cold weather really makes us appreciate the warm summers! 
 
Our fun times this week consisted of spending part of Saturday visiting schools.  I have to choose a new school to attend next year - my campus only goes through 1st grade.  Sam will probably come along with me - depending on whether we choose to participate in a carpool or not.  We went to two bigger campuses to check them out - and mom and dad will be visiting a third campus this week.  It's exciting to think ahead to second grade and all the years that come after that. 
This is us after we got home from the school visits.
 
The rest of our free time was spent just playing around the house.  I built this cool city for my cars from wooden blocks.  It was fun!
 
And here I am working on my mystery book report for this month.  I have a favorite series of books called Capital Mysteries - I love them.  And I love that I get to do a book report about one of them!
 
Sam Alert:  Hey everyone - Just one cute picture of me from this week.  Here I am playing trains.  I've gotten so imaginative and thoughtful in my free play.  Dad and mom say it's fun to sit back and hear me talk about my play as I'm playing.  I don't really know what they're talking about but whatever! 
 
Have a great week everybody!

No comments: