Ahhh - a new year and . . . .
. . . . more snow. At least a little bit. And cold, cold, cold weather. It's hard to even be outside for a few seconds when it is this cold. We're looking forward to a (very small) warm-up this week. 30 degrees are definitely warmer than 20's.
Ahhh, a new year and . . . .
. . . . another trip to get ice cream. Mason got 100% on all of his test this week and he pounded through his super giant homework packet to have it ready to take back to school this week.
Ahhh, a new year and . . . .
. . . . a new year's eve celebration. Quiet and peaceful (except for the noise makers)! And we got to stay up until midnight (ok, it might have only been 9:15 p.m. - but it was midnight somewhere!).
On New Year's day we ventured out in to the cold weather (with a sick Sam in tow) to use our Build-A-Bear gift cards that we got for Christmas. It was amazingly crowded but incredibly fun! Here we are fluffing our new friends after we got them stuffed and put their hearts in.
And here we are with Camio (the bear) and Toot (the penguin). They are our new best friends. Camio even got to go to school with me on Friday.
We spent our weekend in pajamas just playing around the house. Trains are always fun to play with.
And here we are playing cars. Happy new year everybody! (Sorry for the blurry pictures - all our motion makes everything blurry.)
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - Sam here. I've been sick this week but I think I'm on the way up. Look - no fever for 36 hours. Woo hoo! I've spent a lot of time watching movies, playing games, "resting" but not napping!, and just hanging out.
Here I am on New Year's Eve. I was so excited to get the party hats and noise makers out!
See you next week! Sam Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment