There are so many fun things to do during the Christmas season. We're trying to keep things simple, but yet take advantage of some of the fun. But before we get to that . . . .
Two pictures to show you part of our normal, everyday lives - - first, me. Reading. I lOvE to read. You can find me tucked away reading a good portion of every day. I love to stay up late reading. Mom and dad have to finally come in and make me stop - every night.
And here's Sam - - just being Sam. He's hanging out under the kitchen table. Just hanging out!
Ok - back to the Christmas stuff - - my Christmas Sing at school was this last week. For your enjoyment I present two videos from my program. First - The Very Best Part of Christmas:
And here is If Santa Was a Cowboy:
Here I am with my teacher, Ms. Bollard.
And here we are on our last visit this year with the big guy in red.
We finally got around to getting our Christmas tree. We got it during a snow storm and it had to sit in our garage air drying for a night. So we got to bring it in and decorate it today. It's perfect!
And of course, our Christmas tree train is up and running. This is one of the best highlights of our holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment