It's the dog days of December around our house. Lots to do, Christmas cheer to spread, homework to keep up with, etc, etc, etc.
We've been sneaking in some Christmas crafting. Check out our super cool, super large Gingerbread men that we decorated. Here's Sam's:
And here's my gingerbread man.
Other than that, enjoy two more cute pics of us from this week - here's Sam showing daddy that his sock has a big ole' hole in it. See those little toes peeking out?
And just a handsome Mason-man. I'm getting bigger and older by the day!
Sam Alert: Howdy y'all. I had my Christmas program at school on Friday. Here are two videos for you to watch from my program. First up - Jingle, Jingle, Jingle.
And enjoy this one - Holly Jolly Christmas.
Santa made a visit to my class. Candy canes all around.
And here I am (a little blurry, but you can still see me) in daddy's snow boots. We had a lot of snow last night. Daddy had to get the snow blower out - first time in two years.
Sam out - have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment