Sunday, November 18, 2012

This and That

 We had a nice quiet week.  Things are good . . . just not a lot going on.  We're keeping busy and mostly out of trouble with school and work and play.  Oh and there's that pesky yard work that never ends.  But we are earning money doing that yard work so that we can do another Angel Tree again this year.  Here are a few pictures of "this and that" from our week:
 
Wrestling - daddy hurt his back really bad a few weeks ago and he has been out of commission since then.  He's feeling a lot better now and we even got to do a little light wrestling with him this week.  Oh how we love that!  Keep getting better daddy - we've missed you!
 
Have I mentioned that we spend a lot of time during the fall out in our yard getting it ready for the winter?  Oh I have - well we have a lot of trees and that means leaves everywhere!  We're getting close to being done.  We spent quite a few hours on Saturday raking and cleaning.  Here I am on a break. 
 
And here's Sam having a little lunch on his break.  We probably won't be having lunch outside again for quite a few weeks. 
 
After the yard work was done, we gathered up all the energy we had left and talked daddy in to putting up the Christmas lights.  I actually got to be a big helper this year.  I was the official light string holder.  Now that was a fun job!  Really!
 
 And here's Sam - he was the official light bulb replacement guy.  Anytime we came across a burnt out bulb, we called out the color and Sam brought us a new one and took the old one away.  That kid really knows his colors!
 
 Sam Alert:  Hey everyone - There was a little snow left at the beginning of the week so I felt the need to get right outside and do a little more shoveling.  And if you look closely - that's a little bag of snacks in my right hand.  You never know when you might get hungry!
 
And here's a random picture for you - daddy captured this image one night as I was asleep.  How is it that the flash doesn't wake me up?  Anyway, that's my little stuffed friend "Fluffy" that I'm holding.  I love to go to sleep with him - he's my most favorite!
 
And one last random picture for you - here I am watching a video tonight.  We picked up the movie Brave and were so excited to watch it.  We got to see it at the movie theater when it first came out and we know it is great.  Oh and if you're looking for a fun movie, we went to see Wreck It Ralph last weekend - very fun!  Now we having a saying in our house because of that movie.  Between Mason and I there is a lot of spilling that goes on . . . milk, juice, whatever.  And whoever does the spilling gets called Spill It Ralph!  He he he!
Sam out - have a great week!

No comments: