Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sam Is In Charge!

Sam here - I'm in charge of the blog today.  I have a few fun pictures from this week to share with you. 
 
First up - Mason and I did some serious car racing the other day.  We tested out a whole bunch of our cars and raced them against each other.  Mason had the top winner and one of my cars came in second place. 

We spent our Saturday morning at Mason's soccer game.  It was surprisingly windy and a little chilly outside.  That's me all bundled up in the blanket.  
 
Here are a few pictures of Mason playing in his game.  

His team played against a team full of girls - and they were GOOD!  
 
Here is Mas during a break hanging with Uncle Noley and his hat.

And here I am demonstrating how Spiderman spins his webs with his hands.  Great pose, huh!

I love being outside.  I went for a great bike ride the other day.
 
 Mason Alert:  Hey everyone - Mason here.  I have one picture for you this week . . . . me and dad doing some mowing.  You can always count on one thing - the grass always needs mowing . . . every week.   
 
Have a great week everybody!

No comments: