Well the big day finally arrived - and it was well worth the wait. The first day of school always finds me a little anxious but excited. First grade turns out to be everything I was hoping. I have my own desk. I have a class full of friends. I have a great teacher and my own computer. And I got 100% on all my homework and tests this week. It promises to be a great year!
Here's Sam on his first day of all-day Pre-K. He gets to wear a uniform two days each week. He loves his new teachers. He loves school too.
And here we are together - brothers - first day of school, 2012!
In other news this week . . . . well not much else is really going on. We both earned some iPad time for doing good things this week. Here I am coaching Sam in a train game.
And here I am playing with my trains and cars. I hope I never get too old for playing trains and cars!
Here's Sam doing some crazy poses for the camera.
And finally, me playing with Shadow. She's quite the good little cat who is feeling right at home in our front yard.
Sam Alert: Hey y'all. Want some cupcakes? Me and mom made lemon cupcakes with cream cheese frosting today. We shared them with our neighbors. MMMMM, mmmm, good!
Sam out - have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment