Daddy has a conference up at Snowbird every August. Oh how we love these weekends! While daddy is in meetings, we are enjoying ourselves . . . so much fun stuff to do!
They have the absolute BEST playground in the whole world!
And we played and played and played.
They have this super fun gemstone area where we get to sift out gemstones in their "river". We love it!
And then there is a whole area just for some big time fun - and we're finally "big" enough to play. First up - the bungee trampoline. Talk about fun!
Here's Sam doing his big jumps - he really got flying.
And here I am flying high. So. Much. Fun!
There is this great little pond made just for kids to fish in - Austin Pond. We spent a fair share of time here.
There was a little bit of sleeping . . . although we didn't end up in the same place in the bed we started.
I did some relaxing on the balcony of our room. Ahhh - what a view!
The Mountain Flyer (zip line) was a huge hit - even daddy loved it!
And the Alpine Slide was amazing. Here's dad and Sam.
And me and mommy.
We watched a couple of moose families right by our hotel.
And we did more fishing - Sam caught two pretty trout. And I caught one. A great weekend - we're already planning the next one up at the resort!
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - Sam here. I've set a goal for myself. I need to grow 2 inches before next year so that I can be tall enough to ride the zip line at Snowbird. In the mean time, enjoy this cute picture of me doing some vacuuming around the house. Yes, I'm an excellent helper!



No comments:
Post a Comment