Twas the week before Christmas . . . .
And all through the house, the family was just trying to catch up and get ready for the big day.
We did mange the squeeze in a few games. This one is an oldie but a goodie - Mouse Trap. Remember it? We love it! We'd play it every night if we could - in fact I think we did play it nearly every night this week.
There was plenty of time for a science lesson revolving around dry ice. It's always fun and exciting.
And I made a little time to read stories to Sam. Sam is already learning to read - he'll be reading to all of us very soon!
Have a great week everybody!
1 comment:
Wow, I have really been slacking on the reading of the blog! You all look like you are having a blast and keeping very busy. Mousetrap is one of my favorite games too. :) I can't believe how big the boys are getting. I love the singing and Christmas songs. Always a favorite part of my Christmas'.
Post a Comment