Mason's Christmas Sing 2011
My school program was this Monday. We thought we'd upload a couple of the videos from the program for you. First up - My Marvelous Toy.
Second - It's A Marshmallow World.
Here I am with my teachers: Mrs. VanNess and Ms. Rock.

And in other semi-related news, I wrote a composition at school this week - we do one every day in class. The writing prompt for this particular one was "The best part about Christmastime is . . . "
It's important to note that our compositions are just to stimulate writing and our creative thoughts. Spelling isn't the most important thing we concentrate on for this particular activity. Also - please remember that I'm a kindergartner - and this is the level I'm already at - - - pretty great huh! 
My teachers loved my composition so much that I got to read it to all of the classes. Our headmistress even called dad into her office today as he was picking me up to tell him how proud she was of me. And in case you can't read my writing, here is what my composition says:
Mason December 14, 2011
The best part about
Christmastime is thinking about
Jesus. And sharing. And giving
presents to other people without lots
of money. And getting presents. And
its about joy! And building a snowman.
And drinking hot cocoa.
I do love Christmastime!
No comments:
Post a Comment