December Fun
December is always one of our favorite months of the year! There is so much to do and see. First up - we went to see the Holiday Lights at Thanksgiving Point. Some of Santa's reindeer were even there.
Our Aunt Jen Jen came for a visit too. We LOVED having her here!
She let me play on her iPhone - and I am GOOD at it! Fast and furious - just wait until I turn 16 and can drive.
We read, we played, we cooked, and we played secret Santa to our neighbors.
And we went bowling. Good times! And it was a good thing there were automatic bumpers - for more than just me and Sam!
Dad won - Sam and I also bowled very well. I have no comments about the other "bowlers".
Here we are with our Aunt JJ. Thanks for coming up - come back again very soon!
Sam's Christmas Sing at school was on Friday. It was wonderful! He knew every word to every song and sang his little heart out. He did soooo good! Here he is with his teachers - Miss Christy and Miss JuLee.
I got to ditch class for a few minutes to go see his program.

I got to ditch class for a few minutes to go see his program. Then on Saturday, we headed out for a great day - first up, a visit to see Santa Claus.
Here is Santa telling Sam what his favorite cookies are - I guess it's only fair that if we tell him what we want, he can tell us what he wants.
Ah - Cabelas. What a great store to spend a few hours in! And it's even more fun that Santa spends a few hours there too.
Sam asked Santa for a Christmas tree - so on our way home from seeing Santa, we stopped and picked up our tree. Here we are decorating it.
And here we are watching our train. We love, love, love this train. It is probably our most favorite part of our Christmas decorations.
We also adopted a little 5 year old boy through the Adopt An Angel program this weekend. We got to go shopping for him - we picked out clothes and toys for him. It was really fun and made us feel really good inside to do something for someone else. Happy Christmas a little early everybody.
Sam Alert: Hey everybody - Sam here.
I loved having my Aunt Jen Jen spend some time with us. She's funny!
She paid me a dollar to rub her shoulders and walk on her back. Easiest dollar I've ever made!
And here I am "keeping my fingers crossed" that our train will work. Those fingers must be magic, because the train works perfectly again this year.
We tried to upload a couple of videos from my program, but Blogger doesn't seem to be cooperating, again. We'll post this entry and try again. Check back later. Have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment