It's Us Again
It was another quiet and simple week around our house. There's not very much going on unless you count school and work and being sick. We've all had nasty colds and Sam's, of course, turned into croup. But we know how to handle croup like old pros - so, while there isn't a lot of sleep being had, there are some nice long walks in the cold night air which allows for some good bonding between child and parent.
Here we are just playing cars. Good times!
And here we are playing in the leaves . . . . the leaves that so desperately need to be raked up before the snow doesn't melt so quickly. Fall has truly come and gone in a blink this year. All it left behind are leaves that can't seem to fall directly in to our trash cans. We managed to stay outside for all of about 1 minute 35 seconds on Saturday - the wind was just too cold to make any progress on the leaf battle.
And here we are with the turkeys that we made this afternoon. Soon enough some nice turkey will be hanging out in our tummies after a yummy Thanksgiving dinner!
Sam Alert: Howdy y'all - Sam here. Yep, I've been good and sick this week. That means I had to miss a few days of school. On Friday I got to go to work with mom for a few hours (it was her holiday and so hardly anyone but us was there). I've been wanting to go to her work for a long time and finally got my wish. Here I am taking a ride on the cart.
And here I am hanging out with the leaves. We're hoping for a few kind-of-warmer days this week to get caught up on some yard work. Wish us luck.
Here's to a no fever, no coughing, no runny nose kind of week for everyone. Sam out.
And here I am hanging out with the leaves. We're hoping for a few kind-of-warmer days this week to get caught up on some yard work. Wish us luck.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness I have definately been out of it. I haven't been on my computer too much lately other than to check my email before falling into bed. LOL :) You guys are all getting so big! I can't believe Mason is already losing teeth. He was just born! Looks like things are going good for you guys though.
Post a Comment