Sunday, November 20, 2011

Keys, Cars, Parties, and Snow




Now that was a good week! First up - and probably most importantly, I earned my Golden Key on Monday of this week - the very first day possible that anyone in my class could have earned it! The Golden Key is earned by mastering my blends, digraphs, irregular vowels, consonant blends, and one- and two-vowel rules. I am a smartie pants! We got to go out to dinner to celebrate. In other fun activities from this week, we played and played and played with our cars. Between trains and cars, we have more of them than any twenty kids should have! But they are fun!


I also got to go to my very first friends birthday party for one of my friends at school. Good times!


And in other good times - it snowed again this weekend. We had a couple of inches at our house. So we snow-suited up and went out to play.



I made a snow angel . . . And so did Sam.We rode on the sled.
And rode some more . . . .
. . . . and used me as a sled jump.
We had a snowball fight.It was so much fun - look at our smiles.
Of course, we had to get our picture taker too (mom!)
Sam Alert: Hi everybody. Sam here - I have two pictures to share this week. First up - me and mom at dinner the other night. I love my mom lots and lots . . . yes, I love dad too.And check out my smile - snow is fun, even if it is cold. Have a great week! Enjoy your turkey.

No comments: