Some Quick Pics
Well it was a pretty simple week around our house. We thought we'd catch you up with a few more pictures of our recent trip to Jackson, Wy.
Take a peek at this picture that daddy took - doesn't it look like a postcard? It's taken from the Gros Ventre road over on the eastern side of the Teton Valley.
And here's a fun picture of all of us. Uncle Noley and Aunt Christy joined us for most of our trip. We called this the "elephant tree".

Here are the boys - hanging out on a fallen tree.
We did a lot of hiking and running around (along with rock throwing and just simply enjoying nature!).
And we found lots of really cool places to take our picture - watch for more to appear around Christmas time!
Here we are doing some more running - there's really nothing better than being out in the fresh air running around.
And here we are on another hike up Cache Creek Canyon.
Oh - and here we are with the bear. One day we'll find all of our pictures taken at this very spot so you can see how quick we're growing up.
And here's one more family photo. It really was a fabulous trip!
In other events from this week . . . . well really not much happened. We did get some snow and it turned really cold out. So that explains our lack of getting out and doing much. We do have a lot of leaves that need to be cleaned up, but that will have to wait for another week. Here's Sam and I just lounging around the house.
And here I am playing on the iPad. Love that thing!
Sam Alert: Howdy everyone - just a few quick pics of me. Here I am having a little lunch this weekend - who doesn't love Spaghetti-O's with turkey dogs? It's one of my most favorite meals!
And here's a picture of me from our trip - I do love being outside! Plus I can really be a goof when I want to be. Mason and I really got a good workout on "posing" for all the pictures that were taken of us on that trip. Check out my form!
Have a great week - stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment