Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fun at the Cabin


We've been enjoying some great weekends up at the cabin lately. There's always so much to do to keep us boys entertained. We never have a quiet minute.
Here we are playing in the moose trough/Copper's bathtub. And we have rock shops that we open periodically to sell to pretty much anyone who'll buy. Sam will sell his rocks for any amount he is offered - I, on the other hand, drive a very tough bargain!

We had a big fire one night . . .and roasted marshmallows. Look at that cute, gooey face!

We played and played . . .


. . . and cooked . . .


. . . and cleaned.


We went to the top of the mountain to watch the fire works all across the Park City area.


And probably our most favorite thing - water fights and marshmallow shooters.Here we are after a big water fight.And here we are after our "wettest" water fight. We think Uncle Noley was the wettest. Let's just say that everyone's clothes had to go straight into the clothes dryer!

And of course you can't forget the daily pancake toss. One weekend we decided to leave a few pancakes for the chipmunks and when we came back the next weekend, they were gone. "You're welcome" little chipmunks!
Oh - there was also some sleeping and lots of napping (mom!). And daddy introduced Uncle Noley to "Angry Birds" on the iPad . . . we may never see daddy and Uncle Noley again :-(There was a fun evening of song and dance - Tooty Ta.
And lots of reading. Thanks for some great times at the cabin! We always hate having to leave!


Sam Alert: Hey everyone - question - do you think it is possible to have too much fun? Nope - me either. It took a long time getting here, but boy what a great summer we are having!
Here are two of my most favorite things . . .



1. Water fights. I LoVe water fights! 2. Water fights. Did I say how much I love a good water fight?And finally, for your viewing pleasure . . . have you ever heard of the great sculpture called "The Thinker"? We'll I have my own take on this pose - and I use it quite regularly. Enjoy everyone!

No comments: