Farms, Water, and Mighty Machines
Our week began with a really fun evening at the Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. We learned all about wool and sheep. We made wool bracelets, learned how wool is used, and got to spin a real spinning wheel brought over the plains by some pioneers.
We fed the animals.
And rode the ponies - even Sam. Last year he went through a phase where he didn't want to ride. This year, we couldn't hold him back even if we wanted to.
I am an old horse-riding pro!
Yee Haw cowboys!
Oh - and there was some yard work - isn't there always!?!?
We've been spending our afternoons out poolside.
We used to trust dad . . . now, not so much!
A water fight is always fun!
And getting warmed back up is fun too.
And getting warmed back up is fun too.A great week - hope your week was great too!
Sam Alert: Howdy y'all. Enjoy some pictures of me from the week. Up first - me completely and totally enjoying my first bus ride. Granted it was a "tour bus" and I was hoping for a "school bus" or a "city bus" since those are the kinds of buses I see driving around everyday. But I still loved it!
And then here I am with my friend "snake". He was a friendly guy, but mommy still wouldn't let me take him home.
And last - a riddle. What do you get when you mix a wet boy with a sandbox? Sam . . . every evening this week! He he he.
Sam out - have a good week!
Sam Alert: Howdy y'all. Enjoy some pictures of me from the week. Up first - me completely and totally enjoying my first bus ride. Granted it was a "tour bus" and I was hoping for a "school bus" or a "city bus" since those are the kinds of buses I see driving around everyday. But I still loved it!
1 comment:
We have totally wanted to go visit there. We were going to go this last week, but we all got sick with ear infections and decided it wouldn't be a good idea. :) You guys are all having a ball!
Post a Comment