Just Another Week
. . . we're kind of in between big activities, so this was a week of just playing around the house in between school and work. It has been an incredibly wet spring, and that makes it really hard to get out and do too much.
First up - practicing T ball and getting ready for our season to start. Both Sam and I are really excited to play. Check out our hitting practice in the backyard.
We're working on catching, running bases, and proper terminology. Sam calls the bat - a "hitter". He he he . . . good thing he can use the "hitter" and whack the ball across the yard. 
Mommy made a fun breakfast yesterday - Chickens in a Basket. Um, um good! 
Here's Sambo enjoying his breakfast.
Sam Alert: Howdy y'all. I'm spending my share of time looking for stuff under kitchen appliances. This time - a refrigerator magnet. Good thing daddy has the right tools - magnet saved!
And here I am hanging with my dad. Sam out - have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment