Sunday, December 13, 2009

Random Pictures from the Week

Hi everyone - enjoy some photos of us from this week. Hope you are all staying warm and that your tummies are full.
This is me goofing around with our big bucket of balls. We LOVE our bucket of balls - it never gets boring!

Here are Sam and me painting some Christmas ornaments. And here we are with our finished ornaments.Story time with mommy. Our "Snowmen At Night" pop up book - how timely!Here we are having our gourmet breakfast on a work morning. We're mostly still sleepy!And here we are shoveling the driveway and walks. We had a couple of snow storms this week. We never get tired of snow either. Mommy says she hopes we never get tired of shoveling snow . . . but daddy says we won't love it forever. Hum???I know we've asked before about child labor laws - - anyone???Daddy built me a HUGE train track with all my stations - all around our family room. This is heaven for a little boy who loves his trains!!!And more proof that I sometimes love my little brother - letting him play with my trains and tracks!Sam Alert: Howdy - I'm trying hard to feel better and am getting really, really good at using my inhaler. I love being outside and especially think that snow is really fun. I just can't get enough. I love the Christmas lights - and I especially love Zelf our elf. He can't hide from me! Here's to a good week everyone so that your elves tell Santa good things about you!

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

It is so fun to see your cute boys!! I loved visiting with you and your family on sunday night. You are an inspiration to me to be a funner, (is that a word?) happier, and more relaxed mom.

love ya to peices!!

Kat said...

You guys always have so much fun. :) I love the animal blanket that Sam has on his mommy's lap. Caden has the same one. Looks like you will all be on the good list this year. LOL