O Christmas Tree . . .
O Christmas Tree . . .
O Christmas Tree . . .
How lovely are your branches!!!
Daddy and mommy got a little lazy a few years back because we weren't around, and they didn't put up a big Christmas tree for a lot of years. We've been very happy with our little 2 foot tree that Aunt Lu gave us and a fiber optic tree Grandpa L. gave us after I was born - - but now that we're a little older and a little wiser we've been asking for a "BIG" tree. This week we finally talked the parents in to getting a Real, Live, BIG Christmas tree. It has been fantastic having it in the house - the smell of pine, the lights, the ornaments, and . . . of course, the whistle of a train running around the bottom of our tree!
Here is Sam putting on his very own ornament that he picked out all by himself.
And here I am putting on my new ornament. I love presents . . . can you tell?
Grandpa and Grandma G. brought up a Christmas train last summer for us and we finally got to put it to good use! Here we are testing the batteries and seeing if it goes. How many "boys" does it take to put up a Christmas train? I"ll never tell!
And here I am with the decorated tree. I think it's safe to say that we all LOVE the tree this year. We still have our two small trees up as well - so that's three trees in our house this year. Yipee!! Aunt Christy will be so proud.
We also wrapped our presents. Shhhhh . . . don't tell Samuel what I'm giving him this year, but if you know what Sam gave me . . . I can keep a secret.
We spent most of this weekend watching the Christmas train go around and around and around!
And around and around and around . . . .

And here I am putting on my new ornament. I love presents . . . can you tell?
Grandpa and Grandma G. brought up a Christmas train last summer for us and we finally got to put it to good use! Here we are testing the batteries and seeing if it goes. How many "boys" does it take to put up a Christmas train? I"ll never tell!
And here I am with the decorated tree. I think it's safe to say that we all LOVE the tree this year. We still have our two small trees up as well - so that's three trees in our house this year. Yipee!! Aunt Christy will be so proud.
We also wrapped our presents. Shhhhh . . . don't tell Samuel what I'm giving him this year, but if you know what Sam gave me . . . I can keep a secret.
We spent most of this weekend watching the Christmas train go around and around and around!
And around and around and around . . . . 
And here is proof that we actually did do some other things this week - wrestling with daddy. Poor daddy always loses.
And what's better than church on Christmas Sunday? All the music and singing . . . it was very pretty. If you look close you can see - Zelf - our secret elf. He reports to Santa every night how we are behaving. I hope we are on the "NICE" list!
Sam Alert: Howdy everybody! I think I've been spending too much time hanging around my brother. I'm starting to love trains almost as much as he does. We just can't get enough of them.
I've also made the decision that I want to sleep in a "big boy" bed now - no more crib for me. Unfortunately I haven't been able to convince the parents that it is time to make this change yet. They say I can't switch in to a big bed until I'm old enough to understand the rule that "You can't let your feet touch the floor once you are put to bed, unless you have to go potty." Right now that phrase means nothing to me . . . . someday soon I'll figure it out and maybe, just maybe this bed will be mine!
And what's better than church on Christmas Sunday? All the music and singing . . . it was very pretty. If you look close you can see - Zelf - our secret elf. He reports to Santa every night how we are behaving. I hope we are on the "NICE" list!
Sam Alert: Howdy everybody! I think I've been spending too much time hanging around my brother. I'm starting to love trains almost as much as he does. We just can't get enough of them.
I've also made the decision that I want to sleep in a "big boy" bed now - no more crib for me. Unfortunately I haven't been able to convince the parents that it is time to make this change yet. They say I can't switch in to a big bed until I'm old enough to understand the rule that "You can't let your feet touch the floor once you are put to bed, unless you have to go potty." Right now that phrase means nothing to me . . . . someday soon I'll figure it out and maybe, just maybe this bed will be mine! Happy Christmas week to you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment