Sunday, March 29, 2009

While the cat's away . . . .
Mommy was gone on a trip to sunny Orlando for part of this week and left "the boys" with the camera. Fortunately, only a few pictures got taken of what the place looks like when mommy isn't here to make us clean up after ourselves! We had a great time - - thanks daddy for taking good care of us!
Samuel and I have really learned to play together pretty well (most of the time). This is a picture of me entertaining him through the safety gate at the stairs. If you look closely you can see someone else's fingers poking through at the bottom of the gate . . . . hum!This is a picture of Sam and me playing in our fort under the kitchen table. We love playing in and under things that make it feel like we're hiding!We're getting some great spring snow storms. Little boys HAVE TO play in the snow every time we get a chance - even without their snow boots on!
Sam Alert: Hey there everyone. I've got yet another cold. These little bodies sure are weird things - - running noses, coughing up all kinds of stuff, fevers . . . I sure am ready for warmer weather! Hope everyone out there is well and happy!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aww, poor little Sam! I hope you feel better soon!

Looks like you boys had lots of fun.

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

Its a good thing toys are easy to clean up. What would our family's do without us!! It feels good to be needed.


I alway knew Byron was a big support to you. Way to go Byron. You Da Man or the bomb!!! Whatever they say that means your cool!

Kat said...

That is hilarious. I love the pictures of what happens when mom is away. :) Sorry Sam is sick. I hate little colds for little kids. They are not fun. Get better quick!