Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Good Times!

We had another great week. We definately have spring fever! Spring snow storms are great because the snow doesn't stick around too long - long enough to make some "Mason Tracks" and then it disappears. I did ask to go sledding this week, but we definately didn't have enough snow to get my sled out.
People always ask if Sam and I get along well. Most days the answer is Yes. Here I am helping to feed Sam. It got warm enough this week to get out and do some yard clean up. I also got my four wheeler out and rode around the yard. Note the spade (I call it a scoop) in my hand - a little yard work, a little play time.Daddy and I built this really cool tower. It was soooooo hard not to knock it down as he was building it.Then Saturday afternoon, daddy and mommy took Samuel and me to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. It was a beautiful day, but just a tad breezy. We had a GREAT time! Grandpa and Grandma L. came and met us there. We made the rounds twice - we saw horses . . . and more horses . . . .and pretended we were in the jail . . .and fed the goats . . .and saw more goats . . .and danced with Grandpa in the dance hall . . .and fed the goats again . . .and again . . . (the goats are mommy's favorite part!) and went for pony rides . . .
Yee Haw!Sam laughed the whole time he was riding! And then I crashed after we got home . . . ahhh nap time!

Sam Alert: Some new things for me this week - a new "bowl-plate" that I get to feed myself out of. I now officially refuse to eat unless I can feed myself. I truly hate being a baby!And this is just a darn cute picture of me! Pirate Sam! Arghhhh!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!!!