GOOD TIMES!
So - this was a great week packed with fun activities and fun people!
First Uncle Noley and Aunt Chris suprised us with a visit one night. We played and played and we were sad when they had to leave. This is a picture of us waiting at the door for them to arrive. We knew someone was coming - we just didn't know who - boy were we happy!
Then Grandpa and Grandma G. came to stay with us for a few days. More fun times!!! This is Grandma playing with Samuel.
And this is Grandpa playing the ABSeas game with me. We caught lots of fish/letters. Grandpa looks worried because I'm winning!
And here is Grandma G. reading to me before bedtime. It's always good to have a new voice reading my favorite stories.
Then on Saturday afternoon, my good friend Easton came to stay with his Grandma and Grandpa who live across the street from us. So Sam and I got to take him to the Kangaroo Zoo and play and bounce and run and climb and slide. It was super fun!!!
This is Easton and me playing with the tube. I love having friends to play with!
More fun bouncing. This really was a cool place - I asked to go back all weekend!
Here is Uncle Randy and daddy with Sam. Sam was a little too little to be able to jump like we did. But he still seemed to enjoy himself.
Here I am climbing up one of the slides.
And here I am going down the tallest slide in the place - which I did at least four or five times. It was GREAT (and a little nerve wracking for my parents the first time)!!!
And here is Baby Sam enjoying his little bits of bouncing!
Sam Alert: Hi there - It really was a great week getting to visit with our friends and family.
Here is Uncle Randy and daddy with Sam. Sam was a little too little to be able to jump like we did. But he still seemed to enjoy himself.
Here I am climbing up one of the slides.
And here I am going down the tallest slide in the place - which I did at least four or five times. It was GREAT (and a little nerve wracking for my parents the first time)!!!
And here is Baby Sam enjoying his little bits of bouncing!
Sam Alert: Hi there - It really was a great week getting to visit with our friends and family.
I have an idea for a new kind of bottle - one that you can drink without having to turn upside down. It's so hard to get a good drink this way!
2 comments:
It looks and sounds like you guys had a blast! :) We might have to go check out Kangaroo Zoo. Tell your mom that I posted the apron pattern information on my blog. So, she can check it out now.
Wow, lots of fun! I can't believe how big you're getting Mason!!!
Post a Comment