Sunday, January 04, 2009

Haircuts and Hiking

We all had this last week off and so we sure tried to relax and enjoy ourselves. Mission accomplished!

Mommy had been letting my hair grow out so that she could take me to a real haircutting place to get a "cute little boy" haircut. (She usually just takes the clippers to my hair on her own - I haven't complained, yet.) So Monday we sat and waited and waited, and I finally got to sit in a fire engine and get a real haircut. Here it is - the "peer reviews" have been great - I like it and ask to have some gel put in it almost every morning. Mommy thinks she can duplicate the cut now that she has seen someone else do it. We'll see . . . .

"The BIG boys" went hiking on New Year's day. We went out to the desert to see if we could find any bunny rabbits. It was cold . . . but it was fun to just be outside hanging with the boys.
On orders from mommy, daddy kept trying to take lots of pictures - - this is what we thought of that!Here are all of us - Grandpa L, me, Uncle Noley, and daddy. Samuel had to stay home - maybe next year he can come with us. This is a picture of us having lunch inside the warm truck. Yum - PB & J sandwiches. Thanks Uncle Noley!This is a picture daddy took of "the back seat" on the way home. I think a little exercise and some fresh air always makes a guy tired! Right Grandpa?
And this is me and Uncle Noley - daddy is trying to tell me it's time to go home. I wasn't very happy about it!!!
And - speaking of "hiking" - this is a picture of me and mommy and Sam watching the Sugar Bowl on Friday night. Can you say - Go Utes! "Give us some sugar"!!! 13-0 - what a season!Sam Alert: Hey there - I know it looks like I didn't get to do very much this week, but I'm still just a little guy. I got in my naps and played with my toys and just enjoyed being held and toted around on errands. I also spent quite a bit of time watching football this week. Can you tell?

1 comment:

Kat said...

Go Utes! :) That is about the only time you will hear me say that. LOL Looks like you had a fun vacation and enjoyed relaxing. Happy New Year!