A Quiet Week
It really has just been a simple, quiet week here. We're getting back in to the normal old routines - - work, play, sleep, and then doing it all over again the next day. Here we are hanging with our daddy.
Here I am playing - my most favorite things to play right now are trains and racing cars. Hope everyone has a good week!
Sam Alert: Hi - my update for this week involves teeth . . . not that I have any new ones to report, but I'm teething like crazy! Fever, drooling, chin rash, overall grumpiness. Does this ever end?
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about the teething Sam. It does get better. :) Sounds like you are having tons of fun!
Aww, bummer Sam!!! Jack can relate maybe (he only has 4 teeth and 2 aren't in completely). Mason's room is soo cute!!! Thalea, you're so talented! :)
Post a Comment