Sunday, October 05, 2008

Pajama Days . . .
and Random Pictures

There are some days that are just meant to be "Pajama Days"! And sometimes there are whole weekends when you just stay in your pajamas the entire time. We are having one of those weekends. It is raining here and much colder than it has been. Fall is definately in the air and we decided just to have a nice, relaxing weekend. The boys spent some time watching football . . . . can you say "Touch Down"?

This is me and my daddy watching a game.Mommy and I had "arts and crafts" time earlier in the week. I made some fun Halloween decorations all by myself.
A random picture from a few weeks ago - this is me helping dad take out the garbage cans. Just a quick shout out to my daddy - he's a great guy!
A few weeks ago Samuel posted a picture of himself and said that he had heard there was an identical picture of me. We found it and posted both pictures below. One is really pixalated for some reason . . . but take a look and see if you can figure out which picture is of Mason and which is of Samuel. We are starting to look a little bit different but you can still tell that we are brothers!

And so far at least, we are brothers that kind of like each other!

Sam Alert: Hey there faithful blog readers . . . . just a quick hi from me. Things are good - I'm enjoying Pajama weekend too. I could get used to this! Happy Fall ya'll! By the way -- I am officially 5 months old tomorrow! Happy un-birthday to me!

2 comments:

Kat said...

We had Pajama Weekend too! It is awesome. :) Both of you guys are getting so big! I can't believe that Sam is going to be that old. Wow! How fun.

Heather said...

LOL! I was going to say Jack had pajama week! Not weekend, since he went to his cousin Sierra's soccer game and had to get dressed. Let me guess, Mason was pic #1! You both are super cuties though!!!!!