Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Stay-Cation

We almost always go out of town to Star Valley and Jackson, WY over the UEA break. But there was already so much going on over the next few months we decided to stay home and have a "stay-cation". We sure missed Wyoming, but we had a great weekend around here.


Of course there was some work to be done - but how dull can work be when there are LEAVES to play in?


We won't have nearly as many leaves in our yard this year as usual but there will still be enough to keep us busy!

We went to a Pumpkin Patch near our house one day. There were pumpkins everywhere you looked!

They had all different kinds of pumpkins too - - - bumpy ones . . .

and albino pumpkins . . . .


Big pumpkins and little pumpkins . . . .


And a huge field of corn.

Where's Mason?

I love Fall - so many fun things to do!

And - I just had to document this momentous occasion . . .


Daddy fixed breakfast for us. Not just any old breakfast - but pancakes in all different shapes and colors. So cool! I didn't know that daddy knew how to use the stove!


This is my dinasour pancake - tasted even better than usual cause daddy made it just for me!

SAM Alert: Howdy - just the usual weekly HI from me to let you all know how I'm doing. Things are good - just hanging with the family and growing every day. Yes - you can see by the picture that I'm a messy guy . . . gotta give the parents something to do!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Oh my goodness, can you guys get any more cuter! Seriously, you sound like you had a great staycation. LOL :) I love staying at home and just enjoying times. I bet you are totally excited for Halloween! Make sure you post pictures!