Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Final Days of Fall . . .

At least it feels that way! It has been a cold, snowy weekend but before the snow came we tried to enjoy some outside time. This is the family blowing some final bubbles of the year. Copper LOVES bubbles too. It's fun to watch him run and jump to catch them.

We rescued a very cold Katydid - she was so cold she couldn't move out of the gutter. Did you know that Katydid's tickle?

Then we came inside and did some arts and crafts. I made a sailboat in honor of Columbus Day.

Here is my finished project.
This is daddy outside braving the cold to harvest the last of our tomatoes. We're having fried green tomatoes for dinner tonight!

And this is my mommy out 4-wheeling. She had to go to central Utah on Friday for work and after she visited some teachers, she got to go out on a trailride. She said it was super fun . . . wish I could have gone!
Sam Alert: Hi everyone . . . Sam here. I got to see my first snow today but the parents were simply too lazy to take me out to play in it. It didn't stick around for very long so I'll have to feel snow the next time. Mason says it is really cold and wet. I'll have to put my imagination to work on that one!

1 comment:

Kat said...

What a fun weekend! I took Caden and Brinley to see the witches at Gardner Village. I'll have to come to your work and show you some cool quilt patterns I got. :)