Sunday, September 07, 2008

A Little Guy's Work is Never Done!
So I know that I blog all the time about helping out around the house. But I'm not sure that my readers REALLY understand the depth and breadth of what I do. And all of these pictures really are just from one week!
This is me helping to paint the fence. Fortunately we just had some new boards to paint rather than the whole fence. But we also had the house trim to finish up. It sure looks nice!
Next weekend . . . painting the shed.
Then I helped daddy with a sprinkler repair.
I LOVE working anywhere there is dirt!
This is me doing some sweeping and cleaning - gotta keep my toys in tip-top shape!
And this picture needs no caption - why am I smiling???

We did get some playing in this week too.
We went to daddy's work party on Friday night. The family's house we were at had a super great yard - just right for a kid! This is me on the tire swing.

The best part of the party was, of course, the swimming pool! Thanks daddy for being brave and being the only adult to go swimming while all of the people you work with watched!

Here is me and Samuel. Mommy promised that she wouldn't put us in matching outfits very often, especially when we get older. But we thought we would humor her for now. Aren't we cute?!?!?!?

Sam Alert: Hi everyone - just thought I'd let you know that not only am I teething like crazy (ask my mommy about all the drool sometime) - but I'm also rolling on to my sides. That will teach the parents not to leave me alone anymore. You just can't take your eyes off me for one second . . . . and that's how I like it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Mason, what a big help you are to your parent's! What would they do without you?

Wow Sam, teething already? Hopefully Jack's will break through soon. Maybe you can share some helpful tips on how to deal with it! :)

Kat said...

What a good helper you are! I bet your parents LOVE having you around to help out. Seriously, I think you're probably teaching them a thing or two. Give them some of your energy. LOL!
Sam, I bet you are going to be a handful. :) Teething is a rough time, and rolling on top of it too. Man, your parents are in for it. He he he :)