Hi - It's Sam . . .
I had my 4 month doctor's appointment this week and aside from those nasty shots, it was good. The doctor says that I'm taking after my big brother - a light weight! I came in at the 5th percentile for weight (at least I'm on the charts as compared to Mason) at 12 lbs 12 oz and at the 22nd percentile on height at 24.4 inches.
I had my 4 month doctor's appointment this week and aside from those nasty shots, it was good. The doctor says that I'm taking after my big brother - a light weight! I came in at the 5th percentile for weight (at least I'm on the charts as compared to Mason) at 12 lbs 12 oz and at the 22nd percentile on height at 24.4 inches.

This is a picture of me hanging out around the house. Mommy says she has the EXACT same picture of Mason in the same chair, in the same outfit. Everyone says we look very similar - I guess that's not such a bad thing.

This is me - I'm learning to hold my own bottle. A little guy's gotta do something to put the pounds on!

This is me with my first try at rice cereal. The doctor said it was "a go" to start on rice. I'm not too sure what to think about this . . . they say you have to try some foods a few times before you start to like it. I guess I'll have to keep trying.
Uncle Noley and Aunt Christy came by the other night and we played lots! They taught Mason how to go down his slide on his tummy - super fun!

We went to Wheeler Farms the other night. There was so much to see! Of course, Mason got to see more of it than I did - darn that stroller. I'll be glad when I can walk. 
This is a picture of Mason at the pond at Wheeler Farms. We were there in the evening and the geese were taking off from the pond and heading out for the evening. They kept flying right over us. If you look hard in the picture you can see the geese flying right above Mason's head. Daddy called this "Duck, Duck, Goose".
And finally, this is me - I got my first chance to do laundry with daddy today. This is usually Mason's job, but . . . . you snooze, you loose!

This is a picture of Mason at the pond at Wheeler Farms. We were there in the evening and the geese were taking off from the pond and heading out for the evening. They kept flying right over us. If you look hard in the picture you can see the geese flying right above Mason's head. Daddy called this "Duck, Duck, Goose".

And finally, this is me - I got my first chance to do laundry with daddy today. This is usually Mason's job, but . . . . you snooze, you loose!

3 comments:
Sam, could you be any cuter? I doubt it! Way to go with helping your daddy with laundry! I need to get Jack to help me out!
Sam
Remember what I've taught you...NEVER NEVER let the older sibling know that you know how to do chores!!! They'll do them for you if you work them right!!!
What a cutie! He is adorable. Definately giving Mason a run for his money. LOL :) And I have to say, you got the easy part of helping daddy with the laundry. Ha ha ha. Keep it up with the rice cereal! After that comes the good stuff, the REAL food.
Post a Comment