Sunday, September 14, 2008

Random Pictures from This Week

Sam and I have had a great week. Here are some pictures . . .

This is me and my Grandpa and Grandma L. doing some painting. The shed is done now except for the trim. One more day of painting and we should have it all wrapped up!

More ODD jobs . . . as I said last week, a little guy's work is just never done. This is me cleaning up after Copper the dog.

This is me mopping the kitchen. I think all these chores should count as "time served" for when I'm a teenager and don't want to be bothered by chores.This is me and daddy playing. We are reinacting a scene from some movie I've never seen that daddy called "Alien". Wonder what that was about?

This is Samuel, me and mommy - we've been attempting to grow some super big sunflowers this year for daddy's class at his school. I think we did pretty darn good! The honey bees love the sunflowers. Our pumpkins didn't do too well this year, but we've got some yummy tomatoes growing! I think there are even some carrots hiding in the pumpkin patch. The 'matoes are my favorite!


We got up early on Saturday morning (we = me and Sam) and so after the parents finally crawled out of bed (at 6:30 a.m.), we all went for a walk. We even got to stop and play at a playground.
I got a new blankie this weekend. It seems mom had been holding out on me and had a new blankie hidden away for Samuel. When she gave his new blankie to him, I decided I needed a new one too. So mommy and I sat down and "fringed" up this one for me. I still have my most favorite Teddy Bear blankie, but this Jungle blankie is SUPER SOFT! I ran around saying "I love it, I love it, I love it".
Sam Alert: Hi - Samuel here . . . just checking in for the week. I'm finally getting some hair to show up. You can almost see some in this picture. I would have to say that I'm handsome - with or without hair! Not too many people can say that!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Oh my goodness! You guys are ADORABLE! I love the pic of Mason mopping the floor. The grin is worth a thousand! And I love the fact that he had to have another blankie too. You can never have too many blankies. :) Sam, good job on the hair growth. Keep it up!

Heather said...

Too cute! If only we could do chores when we're younger and use it as "time served" when we're adults!

So, where's the pic of all the Wheel Pals?!?!? I'm waiting... :)