More Again is the famous (or is it infamous?) phrase that I say when I really, really enjoy something and want to do it over and over and over and over and over again. This has been a week full of More Agains.
On Monday, mommy took Samuel and me to Thanksgiving Point to the Farm Country. What a blast! They had cows, horses, goats, guanacos, ducks, chickens, roosters, donkeys, and other fun animals. I got to pet them, feed them, and ride them. Look carefully at the collage of photos below and count the number of different horses that I got to ride. Yes - that is three!!! I loved it! I was sad that we had to finally go home and woke up every morning asking for "more again farm"? Mommy says yes - soon! You can bet I'm not going to let her forget!
Then we tried to go to the Living Planet Aquarium the other day, but they were closing just as we got there, so we found a fun park to play at. Daddy took this really cool photo. Park again?
Can a 2 year old really ever get enough of slides?
Thursday night is lawn care night. My parents really do work me hard! But I actually quite enjoyed myself because I have my very own lawn mower (thanks Aunt Jen Jen!). My mower has its own parking spot in the shed next to daddy's mower. I know I get to mow again next week!
By the way - a huge CONGRATULATIONS to my daddy! He is officially done with his Master's degree today! I finally get to spend even more time with him now that his classes are done. Yeah daddy - we're proud of you!!!
And for those "Mason's Memos" fans out there that have been asking for more pictures of baby Sam - here is an up close and personal picture from this week. Samuel is smiling and trying so hard to talk. He sure has a lot to say - wonder what it means? I bet he's trying to steal my phrase - - more again!
2 comments:
How fun! I laughed so hard at all the horse pictures. :) I can understand completely how you wouldn't want to leave. Samuel is growing so big! He is definately a looker like his big brother. Congrats on finishing school daddy!
Wow Mason! It looks like you've had a great week! The farm looks like fun! Thanks for putting pictures of baby Samuel on your blog. Sharing is nice! :)
Congrats to your Daddy! I bet you're all so proud of him!
Post a Comment