Sunday, July 13, 2008

Days of the Week

So this post is a tribute to the days of the week. This is how I spent my week - see if you notice any kind of pattern:

MONDAY:
Playing outside in my pool













TUESDAY:
Playing outside in my pool


















WEDNESDAY:
Feeding the ducks - this was super fun!
Mommy said this is the place where she and daddy got married - sure is pretty!



THURSDAY: Riding my teeter totter outside
Who knew baby Sam could ride a teeter totter?













FRIDAY: Enjoying a baseball game and meeting Bumble (again)! Mommy's work had a night with the Bees - on the shady side of the ballpark



















SATURDAY: Playing outside in my pool
Watering mommy's flowers


















SUNDAY: Ok - so this one actually might need an explanation - - - This is me with my snow boots on after church today - - wishing for snow outside

Eating dinner outside on the patio with the family
Playing outside... did you spot the pattern?

OUTSIDE - what a way to spend a great week!






3 comments:

Kat said...

Outside is an awesome place to be. :) It looks like you absolutely LOVE your little pool. What fun. Enjoy every minute outside that you can!

Bart/Buddy said...

I love the background, Only problem is that I can't read what you wrote. So you might try changing to a different backgroung or turn the text color White

Heather said...

I totally thought I commented on this already! I guess not!

Thanks Mason for sharing your blog with Samuel! I love seeing pics of you both! Looks like you are having a blast this summer!!!!