Now realize that I just turned two years old. This being said, I didn't realize what that means. Since my recent birthday I have:
. . . Had my first Dentist appointment - no picture. But I did ride on his cool chair and let him look in my mouth and count my teeth.
. . . Actually used the big boy potty - I was even a pretty good aimer for my first time. No picture with this one either - I wouldn't allow it!
. . . Started sleeping in a big boy bed - I gave all my baby stuff to Samuel.
. . . Learned how to drive - granted it's only a 4-wheeler, but you know a truck is just around the corner!
. . . Fallen asleep while eating - believe it or not, this has NEVER happened to me before!
. . . Got eaten alive by bugs - ok, no lasting scars. It's just a cool lady bug and it really tickled. I even risked my life saving it from drowning in my frog pool. I was ready to give mouth to bug resuscitation but dad stopped me. I think he was afraid I was going to eat it like a frog. Hmm, I wonder if it would taste like chicken.
And finally, you know you're getting older when . . . swimming with your kid brother is fun!
3 comments:
Wow, what a busy week Mason! The dentist AND the big boy potty? Looks like you had a fun weekend too!!!
What cute pictures! I love your froggie pool. I can't believe you are getting so big. How fun. Big boy potty and a big boy bed. How lucky are you. :)
Dude you gotta slow down on the big boy stuff...your parents are going to start to want to teach you about doing chores...it may look like fun now..but wait till they want u to make your own bed...I can teach you how to convince your Mom to help you...it worked for me till I was 12, but I may have ruined it for you, she maybe smarter now!!
PS...Don't tell her I told you
Post a Comment