Boy is it fun to learn new things! This week I have learned lots of new things.
Example #2 - I learned how to strip wallpaper this week. Ok - so my first job was hauling the "downed" wallpaper to the trashcan.
But then daddy decided to trust me with actually doing the real work. Ripping stuff up - - - hum, more like "work" that is really just having fun!
Example #3 - More yard work. Does the yard work ever end? So this is really just a cute picture of me supervising daddy doing the yard work. But I did get in and help.
And this last picture of me is just too darn cute (as mommy would say) to not post. These are my fun new puppy slippers that Grandpa and Grandma G gave me. They are here visiting - I'm teaching them all my fun games and how to play with my toys.
And finally, mommy makes me post at least one new picture of Samuel every week. So here is the picture for this week. Sam is getting big and doing well!
1 comment:
Man, I love those puppy slippers Mason. :) They are awesome. Samuel is getting big too. I love looking at your blog.
Post a Comment