I
love a nice, long weekend. Unfortunately we don't get nearly as much accomplished as we think we will. We spent part of today out and about taking flowers to some cemetaries. We went to Sandy and Syracuse, but didn't make it to Woodruff and Star Valley this year. It is so cool to see all the pretty flowers and flags flying at the cemetaries and to hear stories about my ancestors.
I
love being the boss and leading daddy around! I love to make him watch the birdies in our backyard with me.
And of course, no day is complete without wrestling! Yes, of course I always win!
Who could withstand my "death flop" from couch-level! If you don't want the game to end with daddy crying (and mommy laughing), be careful not to land south of the equator, as daddy says!!!
I'm looking toward the future by training Samuel how to do the laundry. I figure this should free up quite a bit of quality play-time. I need to re-think my teaching strategy however, because all Sam did was sleep on the job! At this rate, he won't be taking over any time soon.
Shhhhhhh - don't tell Mason, but I'm keeping an eye on him! I think he's kinda sneeky, trying to pawn off his chores on me. I was only pretending to sleep . . . . . . I wasn't born yesterday!
2 comments:
Way to go Samuel! Don't let the bigger guy know what you're up too. As the oldest, I know how much we like to us our younger siblings to do our dirty work. LOL. :)
Aww, could they be any cuter?
Hey, I'm on Samuel's side here! As the youngest, don't let those big siblings boss you around! You keep your eye on him!! :)
Heather
Post a Comment